Finding Leak Detection Services in Idaho
Do you need help in detecting hidden water leaks?
Do you want your water bill to come under control?
Call us at: 208-240-9900 and we can reach at any place in Boise Idaho within few minutes.
Einstein Pros has been serving residential and commercial communities all across the areas of Oregon, Washington and Nevada. We have opened our franchises in Boise Idaho and we are ready to reach any location in Boise.
How can you guess that there is a water leak?
If your water bill is more than expected and your water usage has not been more than normal, you can suspect a water leak. You should investigate that what’s causing the high bill. A comparison in previous month’s bill is a good way to know the facts.
You may have a water leak. Water leak can we anywhere in your home. Besides the upfront water faucets and pipes, there are a number of pipes which are behind the walls, under the sinks and bathtubs and underground.
You can save time and effort by calling a plumber for Finding Leak Detection Services. Sometimes a visible leak in a pipe may not be the actual culprit; the increase in water usage may be due to the hidden water leak that can be detected by a certified and knowledgeable plumber only. Einstein Pros has been providing the residents of Boise Idaho with licensed, insured and bonded plumbers and HVAC professionals. Our plumbers are highly skilled and trained. They have the ability to quickly diagnose the source of the leak and get it fixed in no time.
Ways to detect Water Leak
There are a number of techniques that can help in finding hidden water leaks. Two most commonly used methods are written below:
- Meter detection technique is used for Finding Leak Detection and it involves a digital device. The device tracks down possible signs of leaks.
- Infrared technology is used to by plumbers who are hired for Finding Leak Detection Services. They use infrared camera to take close-up pictures of pipes. This helps in assessing the pipes from various angles and leaks are easily spotted.
Ways to avoid future leaks
Few regular remedies can help you in avoiding water leaks. We have discussed a few for your guidance.
- Vents: Hoods are useful for avoiding leaks. Exhaust vents, Clothes dryers and attic gables should have hoods.
- Expansion joints: Our plumbers recommend installing a backer rod. A new sealant is filled if there are any cracks in the old joint sealant.
- Exterior wood sheathing and siding: Once you call us for Finding Leak Detection Services, we will check all the wood sided walls and allow at least eight inches of space between the earth and wood.
- Drywall: There should be no gap between the wall and floor and it should be covered with mold. Ideally it should be installed slightly above the floor.
- Exterior walls: You must paint exterior walls and keep them sealed. A regular maintenance can help you avoid many problems.